59 Long Distance Relationship Quotes - 2

Advice by: Emily Downing
Place: Buffalo, New York, USA

Here you will find below the best handpicked long distance relationship quotes that you can share with your sweetheart to keep the romance alive between both of you!

It would be great to keep sending one quote every once in a while as a text message just randomly in the middle of the day when you really are missing him/her!

Just make sure you don't overdo it, else it will lose its sheen!


Page 1 -- Page 2 -- Page 3 -- Page 4

LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP QUOTES - Page 2

18. Tomorrow when you feel the warm breeze brush against your face, that's the kiss I blew to you.

*---*---*---*---*---*

19. Absence is to love as wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small and kindles the great.

*---*---*---*---*---*

20. The thought of being with you tomorrow gives me the strength to go on today.

*---*---*---*---*---*

21. Love reckons hours for months, and days for years; and every little absence is an age.

*---*---*---*---*---*

22. The stars lean down to kiss you
As I lie awake I miss you
Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere
'Cause I'll doze off safe and soundly
But I'll miss your arms around me
'Cause I wish you were here.

*---*---*---*---*---*

23. What greater thing is there for two human souls
That to feel that they are one,
That to strengthen each other,
That to be united,
All that they need is silent unspeakable memories.

*---*---*---*---*---*

24. Absence diminishes small loves and increases great ones,
as the wind blows out the candle and blows up the bonfire.

*---*---*---*---*---*

25. When you are missing, the whole world seems depopulated to me.

*---*---*---*---*---*

26. Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.

*---*---*---*---*---*

27. When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers, remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours forever.

*---*---*---*---*---*

28. If I never met you, I wouldn't like you.
If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you.
If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you.
But I did, I do, and I will.

*---*---*---*---*---*

29. I know when I left, the distance did us apart. But distance, no matter how far, can't change these feelings in my heart.

*---*---*---*---*---*

30. I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me.
I love you for that part of me you bring out.

*---*---*---*---*---*

31. I hate those stars up there because I look at the same ones as you do, without you.

*---*---*---*---*---*

32. For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

*---*---*---*---*---*

33. And as days go by, the memories remain. I wait for you. As days go by I swear I'll try. Until I die. Anything for you.

*---*---*---*---*---*

34. Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.

Page 1 -- Page 2 -- Page 3 -- Page 4


If You Liked It, Please Share It!




6 Comments:

Zelinha said...

My man is back with me now and I don't know how I landed on this page.

But these quotes remind me of the time when we were apart for 5 months. I miss writing letters and messages to him.

Great collection though I must say!!

Daren said...

LMAO! My boo would smack me if I wrote these quotes to her!

Cathy said...

Jeez I feel so romantic reading this and Im totally missing Adrian now

Anonymous said...

im so emotionally everytime i read this qoutes....and i missing rodney...hope we're together.....

Unknown said...

What a nice post! i love your collection of sweet and romantic love quotes for her. I think I'm gonna share that to my friends via SMS or Facebook. Thanks!

Single Relationship said...

Jeez, these sayings retouch my buried emotions, what I say else.

Post a Comment

Use of basic HTML is permitted for making the text bold & italic and for providing hyperlinks. Please do leave back links to your social profiles/website/blog!