Dirty Text Messages for Her

Compiled by: Steve Blanc
Place: Birmingham, UK

Here you will find the best handpicked dirty quotes and dirty text messages to send to a girl and build attraction between you two!

You can send these dirty messages as conversation starters, random messages during the day and some text messages just to show off your flirting skills! The texts below are just a guideline to help you understand better what kind of a message will fit what situation best. However, I am sure you will like some messages and find them appropriate in some or the other context... feel free to experiment!

Dirty Text Messages for Her

#101 Were you carrying a mirror in your pocket?
Because I could see myself in your pants!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#102 Math can be fun!!! Add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs and we can multiply!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#103 Last night I couldn’t sleep.
I wanted you warm against me.
I wanted you on me!
I wanted to feel u all over my body…
But I couldn’t find you… Where did my Pajamas go?

*---*---*---*---*---*

#104 Do you know that you would look great with two pounds less ... in my opinion those clothes weigh exactly two pounds!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#105 I went to this new restaurant called Crave yesterday! The menu had your name written all over!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#106 You: It's my birthday! And I’ve gotta remind you to wish me! Make it up to me now… A kiss would do just fine!
Likely Reply: Is it really your birthday?
You: No, but how about a kiss anyway?

*---*---*---*---*---*

#107 It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married.

*---*---*---*---*---*

#108 Man made whiskey,
Man made pepsi,
But when God made you he made you sexy!
Man made butter,
Man made cheese,
But, God made you for me to squeeze!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#109 If you were an island... could I explore you?

*---*---*---*---*---*

#110 You’ve got a nice set of legs!
I’ve always wondered what time do they open?

<<Prev Page-- Pages: 1 -- 2 -- 3 -- 4 -- 5 -- 6 -- 7 -- 8 -- 9 -- 10 --Next Page>>

If You Liked It, Please Share It!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Use of basic HTML is permitted for making the text bold & italic and for providing hyperlinks. Please do leave back links to your social profiles/website/blog!