139 Flirty Messages to send to a Girl

Compiled by: Steve Blanc
Place: Birmingham, UK

Here you will find the best handpicked flirty quotes and flirty messages to send to a girl, ramp up flirting and build attraction between your sweetheart and yourself.

You can send some flirty messages as conversation starters, random flirty messages in the middle of the day and some text messages just to show off your flirting skills whilst you both are texting each other for fun! The categories below are just a guideline to help you understand better what kind of a message will fit what situation best. However, I am sure you will like some messages and find them more appropriate in some other context... feel free to experiment!

Flirty Messages to send to a Girl - Someone you've just met

#111 Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.

*---*---*---*---*---*

#112 Guy: Someone said you were frantically looking for me today?
Girl: No, I wasn’t! Who said that?
Guy: Your friends said you were looking for Mr. Right!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#113 By the way, I just realized that you are my medication!
I feel so much better each time I see you!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#114 You: Okay, random question... but was your dad a baker ever?
Likely Reply: No... why such a weird question?
You: Cause you're such a cutie pie!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#115 You: I need to confess something...
Likely Reply: Haha... really? What is it?
You: You made me forget my pick-up line last night!!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#116 You’ve got this habit of sticking out your tongue…
Stop doing it, unless you plan to use it!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#117 There must be something wrong with my eyes!
I can’t take them off you!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#118 I think I can die happy now... I've witnessed a piece of Heaven!

<<Prev Page-- Pages: 1 -- 2 -- 3 -- 4 -- 5 -- 6 -- 7 -- 8 -- 9 -- 10 --Next Page>>

If You Liked It, Please Share It!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Use of basic HTML is permitted for making the text bold & italic and for providing hyperlinks. Please do leave back links to your social profiles/website/blog!