Dirty Text Messages for a Guy

Compiled by: Steve Blanc
Place: Birmingham, UK

Here you will find the best handpicked dirty quotes and dirty text messages to send to a guy and build attraction between you two.

You can send these dirty messages as conversation starters, random messages during the day and some text messages just to show off your flirting skills! The texts below are just a guideline to help you understand better what kind of a message will fit what situation best. However, I am sure you will like some messages and find them appropriate in some or the other context... feel free to experiment!

Dirty text messages for a Guy

#69 Just got out of the shower… Why don't you come over and help me get dirty again?

*---*---*---*---*---*

#70 You need to come over and spank me!
I’ve been very, very bad!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#71 You've been a naughty boy!
Now go to my room...

*---*---*---*---*---*

#72 Wish you were here...
[Attach a picture of your inner thigh or cleavage]

*---*---*---*---*---*

#73 At nights you don’t let me sleep and during the day I dream of our nights...

*---*---*---*---*---*

#74 Come over and take off my lip gloss baby!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#75 Using one hand to write this text and press the send button. Using the other hand to press my button...

*---*---*---*---*---*

#76 I had a realization today and its kind of intimidating…
I guess you make a really passionate lover!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#77 There must be a switch on my forehead because every time I see you, you turn me on!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#78 Practicing yoga poses... naked! Wanna see how flexible I am?

*---*---*---*---*---*

#79 I got lost on my way home, can I go home with you?

*---*---*---*---*---*

#80 The hottest thing a guy could wear is the lipstick off of my lips!

<<Prev Page-- Pages: 1 -- 2 -- 3 -- 4 -- 5 -- 6 -- 7 -- 8 -- 9 -- 10 --Next Page>>

If You Liked It, Please Share It!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Use of basic HTML is permitted for making the text bold & italic and for providing hyperlinks. Please do leave back links to your social profiles/website/blog!