Dirty Text Messages for a Girl

Compiled by: Steve Blanc
Place: Birmingham, UK

Here you will find the best handpicked dirty quotes and dirty text messages to send to a girl and build attraction between you two!

You can send these dirty messages as conversation starters, random messages during the day and some text messages just to show off your flirting skills! The texts below are just a guideline to help you understand better what kind of a message will fit what situation best. However, I am sure you will like some messages and find them appropriate in some or the other context... feel free to experiment!

Dirty text messages for a Girl

#81 Had a very dirty dream about you last night… Let's reenact it tonight!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#82 Dreamed about you last night and we were… umm kinda naughty!
Smile if you like that! Blush if you want more…

*---*---*---*---*---*

#83 I'm like a rubix cube. The more you play with me, the harder I get.

*---*---*---*---*---*

#84 You: 2a – (62 x 84) = 12b + 45a
(Plot the graph)
Likely Reply: ???
You: Now do you get it??
You make me harder than algebra!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#85 I like to study... You!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#86 I love playing basketball! Sometimes I imagine your behind is like a basketball ;)
I guess I'd love to play basketball with you!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#87 I have a party plan this evening for the four of us...
You and your lips seem quite lonely...
So why don’t you, your lips, my lips and me meet up later?

*---*---*---*---*---*

#88 If you don't wanna have kids with me, then why don't we just practice?

*---*---*---*---*---*

#89 How to impress woman: Kiss her, hug her, compliment her, love her, tease her, protect her, listen to her, support her...
How to impress a man: Show up naked with beer!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#90 Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#91 Hey I don’t like your shirt... Take it off!
I meant wear another one too after you take it off!

<<Prev Page-- Pages: 1 -- 2 -- 3 -- 4 -- 5 -- 6 -- 7 -- 8 -- 9 -- 10 --Next Page>>

If You Liked It, Please Share It!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Use of basic HTML is permitted for making the text bold & italic and for providing hyperlinks. Please do leave back links to your social profiles/website/blog!