139 Flirty Text Messages to send to a Girl

Compiled by: Steve Blanc
Place: Birmingham, UK

Here you will find the best handpicked flirty quotes and flirty text messages to send to a girl, ramp up flirting and build attraction between your sweetheart and yourself.

You can send some flirty text messages as conversation starters, random flirty messages in the middle of the day and some text messages just to show off your flirting skills whilst you both are texting each other for fun! The categories below are just a guideline to help you understand better what kind of a message will fit what situation best. However, I am sure you will like some messages and find them more appropriate in some other context... feel free to experiment!

Flirty Text Messages to send to a Girl - Complimenting her looks

#129 I think I should tell you what people are saying behind your back... Nice Butt!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#130 Your mirror is way too lucky! Every time you look into it, it gets to look back at you!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#131 I dream those eyes, those lips, that face, that body...
Ok, that’s a lot about Me! Why don’t you tell me something about you?

*---*---*---*---*---*

#132 You: Hey I forgot to tell you today that you dropped something…
Likely Reply: What?
You: My jaw!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#133 I really can't wait until tomorrow... You keep getting more and more beautiful every damn single day!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#134 Is your name Gillett?
‘Cause you are the best a man can get!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#136 It’s gotta be illegal to look that good!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#137 Stop wearing makeup!
I hate it...
It's messing with perfection!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#138 You’ve got such a pretty butt! It’s a pity that you have to sit on it!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#139 You looked so hot on Thursday! I almost was tanning looking at you!

<<Prev Page-- Pages: 1 -- 2 -- 3 -- 4 -- 5 -- 6 -- 7 -- 8 -- 9 -- 10

If You Liked It, Please Share It!




8 Comments:

Girl Lover said...

I must give it a try on my girl :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow only 1 comment?

Anonymous said...

Ive tryed a few of them and they worked perfect

Anonymous said...

No. 138 is a winner ahahaha.. so gonna use it

Anonymous said...

Haha wow my friend and I are looking at these and she's gibna try some out on her boyfriend

CoMzaliciouz said...

Wow salute....guyz gve da guy wu wrte da text's a bell...hes da best,i gat da gal of ma drimz by usin hs text

Unknown said...

personally really appreciate your article. This is a great website. I will make sure that I stop back again!.
teen love

Unknown said...

Yo i got a girl in my eye ima try dis out thabx

Post a Comment

Use of basic HTML is permitted for making the text bold & italic and for providing hyperlinks. Please do leave back links to your social profiles/website/blog!