139 Flirty Text Messages for Girls

Compiled by: Steve Blanc
Place: Birmingham, UK

Here you will find the best handpicked flirty quotes and flirty messages to send to a girl, ramp up flirting and build attraction between your sweetheart and yourself.

You can send some flirty messages as conversation starters, random flirty messages in the middle of the day and some text messages just to show off your flirting skills whilst you both are texting each other for fun! The categories below are just a guideline to help you understand better what kind of a message will fit what situation best. However, I am sure you will like some messages and find them more appropriate in some other context... feel free to experiment!

Flirty Text Messages for Girls - Messages you can send anytime during the day

#119 Your dad is one crazy terrorist and you can’t deny it! … Because you are a Bomb ;-)

*---*---*---*---*---*

#120 If love is a crime, lock me up, I'm guilty baby!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#121 It must have been one hell of a rainy day when you were born, right?
Maybe, the heavens were crying because they lost their most beautiful angel!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#122 How do you break a mirror?
Throw stone on mirror.
Take mirror and just drop it.
You just go and stand before the mirror and smile.

*---*---*---*---*---*

#123 Do you have a map?
I’m lost in your eyes!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#124 I don’t play with dolls, but I don’t mind having you as my doll!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#125 God was showing off when he made you!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#126 Most people like to watch the Olympics, because they only happen once every 4 years! I'd rather be with you because you are once in a lifetime baby!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#127 If Santa comes down the chimney this year and tries to stuff you into a sack, don’t worry! That’s what I’ve wished for this Christmas!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#128 My heart problem has reached a critical stage.
That doctor says:
There r only 2 options left‚
a. ICU
b. U C Me
What do you think should I choose?

<<Prev Page-- Pages: 1 -- 2 -- 3 -- 4 -- 5 -- 6 -- 7 -- 8 -- 9 -- 10 --Next Page>>

If You Liked It, Please Share It!




2 Comments:

Unknown said...

I find this blogger an inspiration and is definitely worth

following. I've became a subscriber too, so please keep me

updated. thanks once again.

Doreen
www.gofastek.com

Anonymous said...

#122 is more so an insult than a flirty text.

Post a Comment

Use of basic HTML is permitted for making the text bold & italic and for providing hyperlinks. Please do leave back links to your social profiles/website/blog!