139 Flirty Quotes

Compiled by: Steve Blanc
Place: Birmingham, UK

Here you will find the best handpicked flirty quotes and flirty text messages that you can use to ramp up flirting and build attraction between your sweetheart and yourself.

You can send some flirty quotes as conversation starters, random flirty messages in the middle of the day and some text messages just to show off your flirting skills whilst you both are texting each other for fun! The categories below are just a guideline to help you understand better what kind of a message will fit what situation best. However, I am sure you will like some messages and find them more appropriate in some other context... feel free to experiment!

Flirting with a stranger you just got acquainted with

#1 Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?

*---*---*---*---*---*

#2 I hope you know mouth to mouth breathing, because you take my breath away!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#3 Are you from Tennessee? Because today you are the only ten I see all day long!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#4 So what do you keep doing all day besides looking good?

*---*---*---*---*---*

#5 You: I desperately need a band-aid?
Likely Reply: Oh gosh! What’s wrong?
You: I hurt myself real bad while I was falling for you!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#6 My parents told me angels aren’t real...
I used to believe them, but then I saw you


*---*---*---*---*---*

#7 There must be something wrong with my eyes and I can’t figure out what it is!
I just can't take them off you!!


*---*---*---*---*---*

#8 You: When you turned around today, I saw something... Is it okay if I tell you?
Likely reply: Yeah sure!
You: Well, I realized that not all angels have wings!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#9 Excuse me! I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you a notice that I noticed you too!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#10 I like the way you walk when you walk my way!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#11 Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?

*---*---*---*---*---*

#12 One thing is that you were there staring at me...
The other is you will now lie to me about it...
It won’t work out between us if you keep this up...



While showing off flirting skills or for starting a flirty conversation

#13 If I was to write my biography someday, the climax would be when I met you!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#14 Have you ever realized that U & I are always together! No matter what …
On the computer keyboard I meant ;-)

*---*---*---*---*---*

#15 I have had a really bad day! Why don’t you smile for me and make me feel better?

*---*---*---*---*---*

#16 Hey you! Your thought crossed my mind today and for a moment I felt, you could make the devil sweat!


Random flirty message in the middle of the day or during a pause while texting

#17 Stop thinking about me!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#18 Hey are you free... for the rest of your life?

*---*---*---*---*---*

#19 I was a bad Boy until I met you!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#20 I was a careless Girl until I met you!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#21 Hello!
What's wrong with your phone? I’ve been calling so many times!
It just keeps saying:
"The subscriber you are trying to reach is in your heart, check again!"


*---*---*---*---*---*

#22 I was looking out of the window and I realized that something just got hotter than the sun...
You!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#23 You: I’m feeling kind of uneasy today...
Likely Reply: Why, what’s wrong?
You: It’s just my heart taking off for you and I can’t seem to stop it!

Pages: 1 -- 2 -- 3 -- 4 -- 5 -- 6 -- 7 -- 8 -- 9 -- 10 --Next Page>>


If You Liked It, Please Share It!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Use of basic HTML is permitted for making the text bold & italic and for providing hyperlinks. Please do leave back links to your social profiles/website/blog!