139 Flirty Texts

Compiled by: Steve Blanc
Place: Birmingham, UK

Here you will find the best handpicked flirty quotes and flirty text messages that you can use to ramp up flirting and build attraction between your sweetheart and yourself.

You can send some flirty quotes as conversation starters, random flirty messages in the middle of the day and some text messages just to show off your flirting skills whilst you both are texting each other for fun! The categories below are just a guideline to help you understand better what kind of a message will fit what situation best. However, I am sure you will like some messages and find them more appropriate in some other context... feel free to experiment!

Conversation starter hinting flirtation

#24 You looked great today.
How did I know though I didn’t see you?
Because you look great everyday!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#25 I saw you for first time and I wondered why are your wings missing?
Don’t all angels have wings?

*---*---*---*---*---*

#26 It's okay! You don’t have to stop thinking about me!
It doesn’t mean you are wasting your time…

*---*---*---*---*---*

#27 The other day I was hanging around McDonalds and your thought crossed my mind…
What would they call you, I thought, if you were on their list of burgers?
McGorgeous!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#28 Congratulations! You've been voted "Most Beautiful Girl in your University/College/School"!
And the grand prize is a date with me!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#29 Congratulations! You've been voted "Most Handsome Guy in your University/College/School "!
And the grand prize is a date with me!


In the midst of a texting talk, if you found something really cute that your partner said

#30 Gosh! You are so sweet! I swear I could give up sugar for life!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#31 Do you know you’re so sweet that there’s a wanted poster for you at the candy store!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#32 Listen up! You are arrested for being that cute!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#33 When you say these things,
I think of Cotton candy and I go naah!
Then I wonder,
maybe
Chocolate syrup and I still go naah!
Hell even if I
think of sugar, all that my mind says is naah!

I just can't seem to find anything as sweet as You!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#34 Hinting a romantic interest. Good for getting in touch with a new acquaintance or a friend you are connecting with after long.
"Those beautiful eyes, that incredible body, such a brain, a sexy mouth, nice smile... But that is enough about me, tell me how you are?"

*---*---*---*---*---*

#35 Don’t blame me for falling for you, all right!
It's not my fault, you are the one who tripped me!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#36 Every night I go home with mixed feelings of sadness and excitement!
It is because its gonna be tomorrow that I will see you again!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#37 You: Hey cigarette!
Likely reply: Lol! What?
You: Well I thought I’d give you a nickname ’cause you’re smoking hot and addictive!


Random message in the middle of the day or a sudden jump from an ongoing topic to something flirty

#38 You: STOP!
Likely reply: Stop what?
You: Stop thinking about me. See, you’re doing it…right now

*---*---*---*---*---*

#39 Girl!
You better have a license, cause you are driving me crazy!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#40 Boy!
You better have a license, cause you are driving me crazy!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#41 Call 911!!!
My heart got a stroke!
I think you just smiled after reading my last message!


A good way to start flirting by teasing your partner!

#42 You: (send blank text).
Likely reply: Why did you send me a blank text?
You: Babe, you don’t have to come up with excuses to talk to me.

*---*---*---*---*---*

#43 You: What makes you think you are a surgeon?
Likely Reply: Where did that one come from?
You: Well, you just took my heart away and you trying to be innocent now!!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#44 Marry me, or do I start with kissing you first?


Getting in touch with a long time friend who you intend to start flirting with or for someone whom you’ve known just recently

#45 Send me a picture so I can tell Santa my wish list.

*---*---*---*---*---*

#46 Well, your first wish is granted! I am gonna see you soon!
What were your other two wishes?

*---*---*---*---*---*

#47 My thoughts were wandering today and I just realized something…You remind me of my next boyfriend/girlfriend!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#48 They say that a picture speaks a thousand words!
But I just took a look at some of your pictures on Facebook today…
All of those pictures speak just one single word!
Wow!

<<Prev Page-- Pages: 1 -- 2 -- 3 -- 4 -- 5 -- 6 -- 7 -- 8 -- 9 -- 10 --Next Page>>

If You Liked It, Please Share It!




2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

love this

Anonymous said...

love this

Post a Comment

Use of basic HTML is permitted for making the text bold & italic and for providing hyperlinks. Please do leave back links to your social profiles/website/blog!