Dirty Text Messages for Him

Compiled by: Steve Blanc
Place: Birmingham, UK

Here you will find the best handpicked dirty quotes and dirty text messages to send to a guy and build attraction between you two.

You can send these dirty messages as conversation starters, random messages during the day and some text messages just to show off your flirting skills! The texts below are just a guideline to help you understand better what kind of a message will fit what situation best. However, I am sure you will like some messages and find them appropriate in some or the other context... feel free to experiment!

Dirty Text Messages for Him

#92 Just went to the bathroom and took off my underwear. One less thing for you to remove tonight...

*---*---*---*---*---*

#93 Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place!
Sometimes I think like a man!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#94 I’ve lost my teddy! Will you come home after the party and sleep with me tonight?

*---*---*---*---*---*

#95 I am feeling a little off today at this boring event!
Will you turn me on later?

*---*---*---*---*---*

#96 Tonight I'll wear my heels...
(then send another message immediately after that)
And nothing else...

*---*---*---*---*---*

#97 The only reason I would kick you out of bed is because I love you on the floor!

*---*---*---*---*---*

#98 Why do you always hide a banana in your pocket when you see me?
Or is it that you are always so happy to see me?

*---*---*---*---*---*

#99 I wish you were my homework!
I would go all out to do it every way possible ;-)

*---*---*---*---*---*

#100 Humans are the only animal who can have sex over the phone!

<<Prev Page-- Pages: 1 -- 2 -- 3 -- 4 -- 5 -- 6 -- 7 -- 8 -- 9 -- 10 --Next Page>>

If You Liked It, Please Share It!




6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Whenever I read one I imagine Will Smith from the fresh prince sayin it

Unknown said...

Was annoyed with some irrelevant collections and I am just so lucky to have found your collections of sweet and charming love quotes. :D I have a crush and honestly, these love quotes for him are perfect enough to melt him. <3 Ahhh it just feels great to be in love <3 :D Xoxo!!

http://meowchie.snydle.com/love-quotes-for-him.html

Anonymous said...

I was totally gonna say that too... That guy had The funniest pick up lines.

Anonymous said...

This is lame asf like u gotta b kidding me right.....����������

Ben said...

Very subtle I would say not "dirty" so I would say this is suitable for a every shy person. It would be much better do all the way because anyone who is in a relationship would like to turn on or be turned on even before things starts to heat up.

Anonymous said...

Its Sexy dirty Not Lot Lizard or Straight crack whore

Post a Comment

Use of basic HTML is permitted for making the text bold & italic and for providing hyperlinks. Please do leave back links to your social profiles/website/blog!